Did you know that the best sweeteners grow on tree and that is true. A Healthier options for your daily sugar requirement. Coconut sugar has a 6,000 year history of use in cuisine and traditional medicine throughout SE Asia and is known as best alternative to cane sugar
Lyva Organic Coconut Sugar is sourced from the pristine grounds of Indonesia. Coconut sugar is actually granulated, dried coconut flower blossom nectar from a coconut tree and not made from the coconut itself, as some might think
How the Coconut Sugar is produced
Farmers climb high to the top of the coconut trees where flower blossoms emerge. They tie the blossoms together, then gently slice off about one centimeter off the tips. This tied cluster of blossoms are placed in a collection vessel where the nectar will drip
Over the course of a single day, the tree can produce up to an incredible three liters of fresh nectar! This nectar is collected twice a day, boiled, and then granulated into coconut sugar as you now know it.
As the holidays approach, if you find it hard to resist all the desserts and sweets, opt for little ways you can improve your sugar intake by switching from regular table sugar to coconut sugar.
Why Coconut Sugar is an Healthy Alternative
It’s Unrefined, offers Healthier lifestyle with this low glycemic index sweetener.
Regular table sugar undergoes stages of refinement and in the process, its nutrients are compromised and what is left are empty calories. Because of the simple, unrefined steps in which coconut sugar is made, its nutrients are retained and you can benefit from them
Our Organic Coconut Sugar provides the energy and nutrient your body needs for a healthy lifestyle
16 VITAL AMINO ACIDS, POTASSIUM, CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, ZINC, AND INULIN
– Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, aiding in the maintenance of cells and tissues in our bodies, among other functions. Their importance is apparent in the fact that they are second after water in comprising our body weight.
– Potassium provides the functions of electrolytes (what you also find in sports drinks). Our bodies lose electrolytes when we sweat so we need to replenish our system with these as they help with muscular strength, cramps, and brain function.
– Magnesium regulates blood sugar levels and blood pressure. It helps prevent and manage hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
– Calcium builds strong bones, reduces high blood pressure and kidney stones and also aids in weight management.
– Labeled as the “nutrient of intelligence,” zinc is essential to mental development such as memory. It helps the immune system function, aids in skin repair, and facilitates physical growth.
-Then it contains a fiber called inulin, which may slow glucose absorption and explain why coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular table sugar
Coconut sugar, which has a low glycemic index (GI), is seeing rising interest in the Western world. The world’s biggest coconut sugar producers are Indonesia and the Philippines. Coconut sugar is a natural sugar made from the sap of cut flower buds of the coconut palm. It is different from palm sugar (also known as gula java and gula melaka), which comes from the sugar date palm.
Where to Buy
Available in two sizes – 100 g and 250 gm, you can get free shipping by ordering here. Check with our team @ goindiaorganic, in case any inputs further is required on the benefits / quality of the coconut sugar, please feel free to contact us we would be glad to provide your necessary information.